---For Tara
A light water reactor uses ordinary water
uses ordinary water to clean federal acts
to clean electrical energy
A flood of blue light shines down through the shower
while I'm riding a horse drunk after motorists
then a giant squid adopts a country road
all before heavy metal and light even began
Then there are pregnant sisters
injured by nouns that make a throat sore
Take the petals from your metal radio
and the waves that pin themselves
Drinkers are constantly concerned with language
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank ye, kind sir! Indeed, I am honored. :)
ReplyDeleteThe second stanza makes me think of the day of the "Shakespearean heavy metal." But, the alcohol was post horse, pre metal. :) And, yeah, a giant squid -- awesome!
I'm also really, really diggin Jess's Picasso and the vagina. I am jealous of: "that is the definition of a girl in sounds... old bitten colors..." Dune, wow! Sigh.
Such a rockin project, man!