big time cat fancier

7.11.08

Friday, 12:30 PM

For Tao Lin


I just looked at my blog and it made my eyes water.

I just looked at my blog and the Pyrenees cracked open and a world of dead light poured out.

I just looked at my blog and missile shaped capes formed under my eyes.

I just looked at my blog and a dark blue hushed in amongst the carpet fibers.

I just looked at my blog and listened to someone say, "listen."

I just looked at my blog and hurried mothers equal mad capes.

I just looked at my blog and your blessing and was lost for a moment.

I just looked at my blog and students eat more grass.

I just looked at my blog and our tongues knitted a firefly into fishing line.

I JUST LOOKED AT MY BLOG AND HOLY MOTHER OF KNIVES FALLS DOWN UPON HER DRESS.

I just looked at my blog and Django rapped cyprus against a broken moon lander.

i just looked at my blog and ate a cucumber sandwich and typed "sad" into gmail chat

I just looked at my blog and saw McCain jumping into a vat of acid butterflies.

I just looked at my blog and saw someone in Texas.

I just looked at my blog and saw hell in a statistic of hats and ties.

I just looked at my blog and in a corner somewhere, Tao Lin lectured on psychic exchange between New Orleans Katrina.

2 comments: