big time cat fancier

21.8.09

THE BIGGEST WOMAN OF THE DAY (cont.)

after Anne Boyer


Cougars


The cougar can rise or create history on a stump.

If a human talks, then history is good.


Deerhunters

Your outfit and clothes are fluidity, they get me totally wrong and dig into me / the pieces that break the ear and ribs. I get so much music it is breaking apart the wallpaper / the ribbons grouping under my nails. I am never leaving this cranked, fluorescent microcastle. First a conduit to having no age / First a deliberate playing of all songs at once, coalescing as rainwater that makes me high. Please baby, do not be happy about the deliberate clicking of the glass / do not be happy about the exceptional love making.


Bear

In a video the woman bears a child
in her room.
This woman
a 74-year-old
was attacked cutting and wrapping illegal foods in newspaper
but still feels lucky to live in the bear enclosure
with her four miracle babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment