big time cat fancier

3.11.08

EAST CENTRAL INDIANA



Daniel Bailey's
EAST CENTRAL INDIANA is really good. I've only read the first two poems and I already want to start telling people about it.

Daniel Bailey is also the author of some very amazing drunk sonnets. And he also edits the site HERE EXPLODES MY GIANT FACE. He makes me nervous to be a poet. He seems a lot more on his game.

I need to start writing more good poems.

Shit.

I'm screwed.

Here is a blurb for a future book of his:

"Daniel Bailey makes me so nervous I shit."
--Maurice Burford, scared boring poet who knows good writing

3 comments:

  1. awesome. nervous shitting sucks. it's always all over the place.

    i don't recognize any of the town names on that map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that image from google. It might not even be Indiana. I just thought it looked cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, i am not "on my game." i don't know what i'm doing most of the time.

    ReplyDelete